Art of Living
Noblesse oblige: designed for long distance cruising, the Lagoon Catamaran flagship is a luxurious home that can be sailed around the world by a couple in great comfort.
The Lagoon 620 Catamaran offers large yacht solutions to new cruising habits and every owner will find the type of accommodation that best suits his sailing schedule. With a generous sail plan and an infusion composite construction (therefore allowing a good displacement control), exceptional performance under sail is also part of the programme.
Luxury, comfort and speed as a way of life.
|Water:||4 x 240l|
|Fuel:||2 x 650l|
|CE Certification A:||14 pax|
- Y shaped mast track to avoid mainsail cars pile up.
- Mooring system: protected and safe chain track.
- Engines remote from the cabins, excellent soundproofing: foam, double floors. Propulsion aft of the rudders: greater performance of the propellers.
- Technical compartment: very easily accessible generator and electrical systems.
- Easy passage on wide sidedecks.
- Ventilation: numerous opening hatches.
- The fly bridge: 2 steering stations, the outside lounge and the sunbathing area.
- Easy and well protected on board access via the transom skirts.
- Large hull windows and vertical windows in the saloon: light is the keyword.
- Direct accesses to the cockpit from the owners cabin and from the galley.
- Saloon and cockpit floors on the same level.
- Skippers cabin (extra).
- Each double cabin has its independent washroom.
- 3 versions: 5 cab, galley down.
- 4 cab, galley down.
- 3 cab, galley down.