The Lagoon 51 was designed as a perfect synthesis of the modernity of the shapes and the sail plan, with living space on deck and inside that is unequalled on a boat of this size.
The stepped up lounge of the saloon offers the best 360° panoramic view over the water.
- The flybridge is optimized to occupy 80% of the roof with 2 large sunpads at the front of the helm station and a huge C shape seating area. The central table can be lowered to create an XL sunbathing area.
- The flybridge of the Lagoon 51 is innovative by the modularity of its spaces, its clever ergonomics and the coziness of this great living area.
- This convivial place is appreciated at anchor but also during navigation. Thanks to full headroom in the flybridge, it can be safely used underway.
New Generation Interior
- Discover innovative concept of space. Thanks to the mast being stepped on the fore end of the saloon, the view is continuous. The great luminosity, coming from the 360° vertical windows, and the new wood finishes “Alpi sand oak” simply reinforce
this feeling of space.
- Wherever you are, the volume of this salon is impressive, allowing for an easy circulation. In addition, it offers all the practical solutions you would expect on a Lagoon.
- The owner’s cabin benefits as well from this layout optimization and proposes, as standard, a large walk-in dressing.
|Overall length:||15,35 m|
|Maximum beam:||8,10 m|
|Light displacement (EEC):||19.914 tons|
|Upwind sail area (std mainsail):||150 sq metres|
|Fresh water capacity:||300 L|
|Fuel capacity:||830 L|
|Engine power:||2 x 80 HP|
|Interior design:||Nauta Design|
|Exterior design:||Patrick le Quément|