Lagoon 400 S2
Space and Comfort
The new Lagoon 400 S2 Catamaran is the worthy successor of the Lagoon 400, of which over 260 models have been delivered in a little under three years. Available in 3 or 4 cabin versions, the keyword is balance: balance between hull space and performance, saloon and cockpit, cabins and bathrooms, and between interior and exterior.
The impressive new interiors designed by the Nauta Design agency make the Lagoon 400 S2 Catamaran even more comfortable, elegant and distinctly contemporary, while remaining ever-faithful to the brand’s values.
|CE Certification A:||10 pax|
- Large hull windows and vertical windows in the saloon: light is the keyword.
- The additional top-opening refrigerator is extremely convenient.
- Helm station: practical and comfortable for 2.
- Transom skirts: easy on board access.
- Direct access to the cockpit from the galley.
- Rigid bimini top as standard equipment.
Like its predecessors, the Lagoon 400 S2 is designed for coastal or ocean cruises. It can comfortably accommodate 8 with its 3 or 4 double cabins, elegantly fitted, spacious interior, and her cockpit and salon on the same level.