Tthe new Lagoon Catamaran generation in 39′
While it comes between the quintessential Lagoon 380 and the Lagoon 400 S2, the Lagoon 39 belongs to a whole new generation of Lagoon catamarans: With its bevelled vertical bows, its deckhouse seemingly levitated above the deck, its central rig for performance under sail and ease of use… the Lagoon 39 Catamaran makes a striking first impression.
|CE Certification A:||10 pax|
- Helm station: practical and comfortable for 2.
- Rigid bimini top as standard equipment.
- Aft skirts: easy on board access.
- Direct access to the cockpit from the galley.
- Forward cabins double beds convertible into single berths.
- Engines remote from the cabins, excellent soundproofing: foam, double floors.
- Propulsion aft of the rudders: greater performance of the propellers.
While the Lagoon 39 is the height of luxury for 4, it can also be ideal for company, in its 3 and 4 double cabin versions, with a large bathroom in each hull.
This new Lagoon can accommodate up to 8 people very comfortably in an atmosphere where the beauty of the natural light vies with the elegance of the woodwork.