With more than 500 Lagoon Catamaran’s built to date, the smallest of the Lagoon Catamaran’s holds the cruising catamaran world record.
It must be said that this 38 footer has a warm feeling: it is available in versions 3 or 4 double cabins.
|Water:||1 x 300l|
|Fuel:||2 x 100l|
|CE Certification A:||8 pax|
- Helm station: practical and comfortable for 2.
- Rigid bimini top (optional).
- Engines remote from the cabins, excellent soundproofing: foam, floors.
- Propulsion aft of the rudders: greater performance of the propellers.
- Direct access to the cockpit from the galley.
- Aft skirts well protected.
- Large hull windows and vertical windows in the saloon: Light is the keyword.
- Easy passage on wide sidedecks.
- Ventilation: numerous opening hatches.